Can there be anyone treading on this earth who do not like cookies? To further add on, when the cookies are chocolate chip cookies! Every kitchen should at least one recipe to prepare a heavenly chocolate chip cookie. The recipe given here is just the perfect one. The cookies will be crispy and crunchy and yet a bit chewy. They would be perfectly baked with the delicious yellowish brown hue. Well, it is needless to emphasize that even the slightest mention of a Choco chip cookie can tempt a mouth to salivate. So, why wait? Let us read through the recipe so that you can prepare your heartiest cookies for your family and friends.
To make the tastiest Chocolate chip cookies: Follow this easy and amazing recipe
Place out the ingredients accordingly and with precision
1) Fetch 1 1/2 cup of butter. You can use Kirkland Brand Salted butter to prepare these delicious cookies. Some also use Tillamook salted butter in place of the former butter. If you happen to be diet conscious, you can use the unsweetened varieties of peanut butter or the unsweetened variety of Cashew butter. You can also choose the unsalted variety of butter. The only reason behind choosing the salted variety of butter is to ensure a balanced flavour of the dough.
2) Take 1 cup of sugar. You can choose white or brown sugar according to your preference. The brown sugar is definitely healthier. For the white sugar, you can use Wholesome Organic Cane Sugar or can use any granulated white sugar available in the market.
3) Next take 1cup of flour to form the dough. Honestly, you can use any unbleached flour which can used for all purposes. Some people tend to use gluten free flour as well. Both the varieties of flour will produce great cookies without a doubt.
4) Take a tinge of pure sea salt. You can purchase the same from Trader Joe’s or Sprouts. It is better not to use the table salt to prepare the cookies. However, if you happen to choose table salt then test it at the beginning.
5) Take lots and lots of chocolate chips or chocolate chunks. Use 2 cups of these to beautifully decorate the cookies.
The steps to prepare the tastiest chocolate chip cookies –
Step 1 – The butter should be melted. 1 1/2 cup of butter should be smoothened to add it onto the dough.
Step 2 – Before adding the flour, measure it well. It is good to use 1 cup of flour. Always sieve the flour so that the flour is not granulated. Better the flour, better will be the dough.
Step 3 – Take a large mixing bowl and add the melted butter to the flour. Then add 1 tea spoon of vanilla extract to the mixture.
Step 4 – Add the chocolate chips on the cookies and then with a cookie scoop make dough balls.
Step 5 – Try to flatten the dough balls with a spatula and then let it bake for 15 mins to 20 mins. Never over bake the cookies.
Step 6 – If you happen to have the dough placed first in the freezer, then let the dough thaw. After the dough thaws, place the cookie dough balls on the parchment paper and bake them finely. Once the dough turns yellowish brown, take the cookies out.
The ultimate reasons for having flat cookies
1) There are indeed many reasons of having flattened cookies. Likewise, perhaps the baking soda that you are using has expired. The best way to check whether the baking soda is still good to go or not, simply add 1/4 tea spoon of baking soda to a mixture of 1/2 of hot water and 1/4 tea spoon of vinegar. When you add the baking soda to the mixture, then obviously they will make a reaction. If you do not see the reaction then obviously you need to purchase new baking soda.
2) If you happen to not notice the warm ingredients before making the dough, then also the cookies might get flattened. To refrain from witnessing a mess in the preparation of the cookies, it is better to freeze the dough and then bake them.
3)The ingredients should be properly mixed and the batter should be whisked. However, the mixture should not be mixed too much. Over mixing leads to flat cookies which are not at all appealing to the taste buds.
4) The temperature of the oven might be inappropriate. Always use the electric convection ovens to prepare the cookies. The temperature of the pre-heated oven should be 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Just when the cookies turn slightly brownish from the borders, then definitely turn off the oven.
Easiest Recipe To Bake Chocolate Chip Cookies
#1. Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookie | Recipe @ thespiffycookie.com
#2. Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies | Recipe @ cocoandash.com
#3. Chocolate Chip Gluten-free Cookies | Recipe @ Meaningfuleats.com
#4. Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies | Recipe @ Butterwithasideofbread.com
#4. Chocolate Chip Christmas Cookies | Recipe @ Newfreshrecipe.blogspot.com
#6. Chocolate Chip Thanksgiving Turkey Cookies | Recipe @ Verybestbaking.com
#7. Chocolate Chip Cookies without Brown Sugar | Recipe @ Tatertotsandjello.com
#8. Chocolate chip Cookie Cake | Recipe @ Wellplated.com
#9. Original Nestle Toll house chocolate chip cookie | Recipe @ Meals.com
#10. Gooey chocolate chip cookies | Recipe @ Bloggerbests.com
#11. Crispy Chocolate Chip Cookies | Recipe @ Buzzfeed.com
#12. Chocolate Chip Eggless Cookies | Recipe @ Freebiefindingmom.com
#13. Chocolate chip cookie cheesecake bars | Recipe @ Momontimeout.com
#14. Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies | Recipe @ Mommafitlyndsey.com
#15. Chocolate Chip Condensed Milk Cookies | Recipe @ Aprettylifeinthesuburbs.com
#16. Maraschino cherry chocolate chip cookie | Recipe @ Thefirstyearblog.com
#17. Vanilla Pudding Chocolate Chip Cookies | Recipe @ Prettysimplesweet.com
#18. Cookie Pie | Recipe @ Chocolatecoveredkatie.com
#19. Chocolate Chip Valentine’s Day Cookie | Recipe @ Premeditatedleftovers.com
#20. Cherry Chocolate Chip Cookies | Recipe @ Delish.com
#21. Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Butterscotch Cookie | Recipe @ Melskitchencafe.com
#22. Chocolate Chip Roll-Out Cookies | Recipe @ Semisweetdesigns.com
#23. Chocolate Chip Sugar-free Cookies | Recipe @ Thesugarfreediva.com
#24. Chocolate Chip Shortbread Cookies | Recipe @ Dailyappetite.com
#25. M&M Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies | Recipe @ Somethingswanky.com
#26. Chocolate Chip Slow-cooker Cookies | Recipe @ Delish.com
#27. White Chocolate Chip Gingerbread Cookies | Recipe @ Joyfoodsunshine.com
#28. Crock Pot Chocolate Chip Cookie | Recipe @ Eatingonadime.com
#29. Chocolate Chip Pretzel Cookies | Recipe @ Thekitchenismyplayground.com
#30. Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies | Recipe @ Ihearteating.com
#31. Chocolate Chip Salted Caramel Cookies | Recipe @ Deliciouslittlebites.com
#32. Chocolate Chip Strawberry Cookies | Recipe @ Deliciouslysprinkled.com
#33. Caramel Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookie | Recipe @ Somethingswanky.com